What we collect
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information
- any other information that you voluntarily provide to us
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use the information to contact you in response to a request you have sent us. Depending on the information you have provided to us, we may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail.
- We may use the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information.
- We do not utilize cookies. We do not store cookie data on our system.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by limiting the information you voluntarily provide to us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.