HOA and POA Attorney
The Carr Law Group represents many Homeowners Associations and Property Owners Associations throughout Northeast Georgia. As an HOA/POA, you have legally enforceable rights. We have clients who govern as few as 10 lots and others as many as 500. Regardless of the size, we strive to find an affordable way to assist any HOA/POA in the following areas:
- Association structure and organization
- By-Law and Covenant interpretation, development, enforcement and guidance
- Collection calls, letters and liens
- Board development and management support
- HOA litigation defense
- Lien enforcement and foreclosure of rights of redemption
- Attendance at homeowner's association board meetings
- Covenant amendments
Ensure the rights of your home or livelihood are protected by the experienced, trustworthy team ready to go to bat for you.
Our experts are knowledgeable about association laws and are here to help. Contact us today for a free consultation or to speak to one of our team members.
We have offices in Clarkesville, Gainesville and Cleveland to better serve clients all throughout Northeast Georgia.
"I use [Spencer Carr] a lot for my real estate closings, and he always does a great job! He is very affordable for real estate closings, and also for doing estate planning. I highly recommend him." Jonathan - Mortgage Broker