W. Spencer Carr, Attorney at Law
Spencer Carr is an experienced attorney practicing business, estate planning and probate, and real estate law. Spencer has been practicing law in Georgia since 2000, serving clients in and around Clarkesville, Gainesville, and Cleveland, Georgia. Home and family are your most precious assets; Spencer works to ensure they are protected.
Learn More About Spencer
Spencer is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the governing body of the legal profession in Georgia, and has bar admissions—permission to practice law—in the following jurisdictions:
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- United States District Court
- Northern District of Georgia
- All Georgia state courts
What does this mean for you? Spencer Carr can practice law throughout the state of Georgia. Though most of his cases are processed in the Northern District of Georgia, you can have peace of mind knowing Carr Law Group attorneys have the licensure and knowledge necessary to practice anywhere in the state.
Attorneys at the Carr Law Group believe in giving back to their community with their time and commitment. Spencer has completed Leadership Habersham, a program created by the county’s Chamber of Commerce to develop local leaders. Explore Spencer’s involvement in local organizations below.
- Service, including secretary, on the Board of Habersham Christian Learning Center
- Service, including chairman, on the Habersham County Library Board, a position of appointment by the Cornelia City Commissioners representing the City of Cornelia
- Service, including chairman, for the Board of Trustees and Lay Leader for Cornelia United Methodist Church
- Service, including chairman, for the personnel committee of First Baptist Church, Cornelia
- Service on the board, including chairman, for both The Little School and The Torch Academy
- Service on the board, including president, for Habitat for Humanity of Northeast Georgia
- Service on the board, including Chairman, for the Northeast Georgia Housing Authority
- Membership and service, including international service director and president, for the Rotary Club of Habersham County
- Trustee of the Georgia Rotary Student Program (GRSP)
- Service on the Variance Board for the City of Lancaster, Texas
- Service on the Downtown Development Authority for the city of Clarkesville, Georgia
Outside of his community involvement, Spencer enjoys officiating baseball and basketball and he can be found exploring the University of Georgia with his sons.
Avvo Rating “Very Good” Featured Real Estate Attorney
Avvo Rating “Very Good” Featured Estate Planning Attorney
Avvo Rating “Very Good” Probate Attorney
Twice Named “Rotarian of the Year” of the Rotary Club of Habersham, Georgia
Have you worked with Spencer before? Leave him a review.