Explore our legal resources, organized by topic. For further questions or assistance, please contact our team.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Client Questionnaire (Printable)
- Credit Counseling Instructions for Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Information Sheet
- Online Payment Instructions to Ch. 13 Trustee (Gainesville, N.D. Ga.)
- Online Payment Instructions to Ch. 13 Trustee (Athens, M.D. Ga)
- Ch. 13 Trustee Handbook (N.Whaley, N.D. Ga.)
- State Bar of Georgia (Bankruptcy Pamphlet)
Free Legal Aid
If you believe you are unable to afford attorney fees and are a low income household seeking legal services, you may find free legal help at Atlanta Legal Aid Society (404-524-5811) or Georgia Legal Services Program (800-498-9469).
Request An Appointment
Looking for more assistance? Contact us today for a consultation.