Quentin Carr earned a B.A. degree in Biology from the University of Texas at Austin in 2001 and J.D. degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas in 2006. Quentin has been practicing law since 2006 and maintains his current real estate, general business, bankruptcy, debt settlement and loan workout practice with The Carr Law Group, serving clients in and around Clarkesville, Gainesville, and Cleveland Georgia. Quentin is a member of the State Bar of Georgia. Quentin is admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of Georgia, Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia, United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, United States District Court, Middle District of Georgia and all Georgia state Courts.
Quentin’s community involvement has included participation (2007-2008) and as role of Coordinator (2008-2009) with Leadership Habersham, a developmental program sponsored by the Habersham County Chamber of Commerce; service on the Board of Circle of Hope (2007-2014), as Board Chair (2009-2010), and currently back on the board, and serving as Treasurer, since 2017-present, a non-profit shelter supporting victims of domestic violence primarily in Habersham, White, and Stephens County; service on the Board of Avita (2007-2016) and as Board Chair for (2010-2013) a position of appointment by the Habersham County Commissioners representing Habersham County, one of the 13 Counties serviced by Avita which helps individuals dealing with mental illness, developmental disabilities and addictive diseases; and membership and service for the Clarkesville, GA charter of Kiwanis (2007-Present), and as 1st VP (2009-2010) and President (2010-2011).
Quentin has considerable legal experience in many areas of the law, including helping:
- people and businesses file for bankruptcy relief, both Ch. 7 and Ch. 13 (over 1000+ bankruptcy appearances since 2008);
- local lenders and creditors collect when owed money or entitled to foreclose/repossess property in a bankruptcy;
- prevent foreclosures;
- with modifications and loan workouts;
- with debt settlement and negotiations;
- with asset protection planning;
- small businesses collect money owed and HOA's collect past dues;
- drafting, amending, and interpreting HOA and POA covenants;
- entrepreneurs start up a business and protect themselves with an LLC or corporation;
- people with their real estate matters, including home closings and refinancing their mortgage;
- with business purchases and mergers;
- short-term rental owners set-up LLC's for limited liability purposes and establish management agreements and coordinate county compliance.
Contact Quentin Carr today to request an appointment by sending him a direct email.
Want to leave a review for Quentin? You can do that here: Leave Quentin a Review